Car chases, shoot-outs, meth labs. Breaking Bad and Grand Theft Auto V are a match made in Heisenberg heaven. And one fan, still mourning the loss of Walter White going on two years after his fictional demise, created a Breaking Bad tribute in the medium best suited to memorialize the show. The details—from White’s green button-down shirt to Jesse’s red hoodie to the pair’s blue gloves—are painstakingly recorded as the series’ musical outro, Badfinger’s “Baby Blue,” induces the kind of nostalgia that only a show about drugs, Neo-Nazis and extreme hubris can.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World