Good morning from Washington. The State Department says the full release of Hillary Clinton’s emails won’t come until weeks before the Iowa Caucuses, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t causing trouble now. Obama joins Twitter and Chris Christie has an … interesting … explanation for why his poll numbers are dropping in New Jersey.
The public has shifted
Clinton Friend’s Memos on Libya Draw Scrutiny to Politics and Business (NYT)
A Clinton loyalist’s efforts reveal potential conflicts
State Department Plans to Release Hillary Clinton’s Emails in January 2016 (Politico)
Release delayed by months
At Same-Sex Wedding, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Emphasizes the Word ‘Constitution’ (NYT)
Reading the SCOTUS tea leaves
2016 Hopefuls Look for Love in a Very Wrong Place (Politico)
The race for support from D.C.
“They want me to stay.” — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie explaining to Fox News why his poll numbers are dropping in his home state as he eyes a White House run
“I can share around if you like, but it seems like a thin conspiracy theory.” — Top Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan to the then-Secretary of State in a newly reveals batch of emails detailing Clinton’s correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal over Libya
Bits and Bites
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com