If you still haven’t watched Taylor Swift’s elaborate, star-studded and wonderfully over-the-top music video for “Bad Blood,” we recommend you take four minutes and do that.
Okay, great, now that everybody’s caught up: Swift posted a clip on Instagram Monday that shows she did at least some of her own stunts in the futuristic crime-fighting video:
In the final version of the video, we see Tay confidently breaking through a wall. But as you can see, she didn’t get it quite right on the first try. It looks like that first attempt was pretty painful, but you’ll hear her reassure everyone that she’s okay.
Way to sacrifice your body in the name of an epic music video, Tay. You make us proud.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now