Streaming service Tidal, and the artists who’ve invested in it, have promised exclusive material to fans willing to pay. Today, that promise bore fruit for fans of Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj, as the artists released their video for “Feeling Myself” on the platform.
The video, for a collaboration on Minaj’s 2014 album The Pinkprint, depicts the most fun weekend any two friends have ever had at Coachella, with water pistols, burgers and fries, and time spent relaxing in a kiddie pool. Given the two stars at the center of the video, though, no one should be surprised to know there’s some fairly committed dancing, too.
The video is available for Tidal subscribers here.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating