Streaming service Tidal, and the artists who’ve invested in it, have promised exclusive material to fans willing to pay. Today, that promise bore fruit for fans of Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj, as the artists released their video for “Feeling Myself” on the platform.
The video, for a collaboration on Minaj’s 2014 album The Pinkprint, depicts the most fun weekend any two friends have ever had at Coachella, with water pistols, burgers and fries, and time spent relaxing in a kiddie pool. Given the two stars at the center of the video, though, no one should be surprised to know there’s some fairly committed dancing, too.
The video is available for Tidal subscribers here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer