Don Draper may have bought the world a Coke, but no one had a better Sunday night than Taylor Swift. The pop superstar owned the Billboard Music Awards, winning eight total trophies and giving the ceremony its one true viral highlight: the debut of Swift’s video for “Bad Blood.” Haters gonna hate (hate, hate), but it wouldn’t be an awards show with Swift’s enthusiasm. Ahead, proof she had the best night.
She brought her squad out to celebrate the “Bad Blood” premiere
She met Molly Ringwald
…and sang some more
She also won eight awards
And hugged Calvin Harris
So, overall, not a bad way to spend Sunday night
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart