The last few moments of Mad Men‘s finale Sunday night gave fans a glimpse into where their favorite characters are headed.
The sentimental montage shows that everyone seems to be doing OK, with some faring better than other (Joan’s a boss!). There were some characters that didn’t make an appearance in the series closer, but all the heavy hitters are featured.
Watch it above, and read more about the Coke ad that closed out the series here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now