In a newly released clip from E!’s upcoming Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce two-part special, Kim fights back tears as she talks to half-sisters Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner about their father’s journey.
“He’s gonna tell his full story, at first I was like I was ‘I’m totally gonna cry, I’m totally gonna cry,’ ” Kim tells her sisters of talking to Bruce about his 20/20interview with Diane Sawyer last month.
“I was thinking, ‘Mom this is really hard for her.’ It’s so sad. She cries all the time and it makes me really sad,” Kim, 34, said in the sneak peek, wiping away tears. “We should really appreciate all the things she does for us, because she does a lot.”
“You know, Kris is a really good woman, and I love her to death,” said Bruce, 65. “And the love and acceptance I have gotten from Kris is absolutely overwhelming.”
Part One of Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce at 9 p.m. ET on E! Part Two will air at 9 p.m. ET on Monday.
Editor’s note: Per Bruce Jenner’s request, PEOPLE will continue to use male pronouns until otherwise instructed.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out