Picture it: You’re a woman walking alone down a darkened city street when a man emerges from the shadows and shouts, “HEY!” As his voice echoes harshly through the night, you walk faster and faster. He follows you, ominously close, and then he starts to …dance.
That’s the storyline in Michael Jackson’s video for “The Way You Make Me Feel,” but it’s hard to notice how starkly terrifying the scene is because the upbeat pop music masks the sinister undertone.
In the latest installment of YouTube series Musicless Musicvideo, the music is removed from the video and the creepy scenario springs to life. Watch, but be warned–you will never view this video the same way again.
[via Dangerous Minds]
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?