Anna Kendrick doesn’t think Princess Charlotte is that aca-mazing.
“Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Is it a sack of potatoes? I don’t know,” Anna Kendrick told Seth Meyers Thursday when promoting Pitch Perfect 2.
“I don’t know why anybody cares about the royal baby, ’cause it’s a baby, it hasn’t done anything,” said Kendrick, who talked about what it was like to be an American in England during royal baby mania.
“It was like the city had gone crazy,” she said. “There were all these flags up, and there were people, like, baking special cakes at lunch to have, like, you know in celebration of the royal baby and I was, like, the baby doesn’t know you’re doing that. Like the baby, the baby doesn’t care.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022