Anna Kendrick doesn’t think Princess Charlotte is that aca-mazing.
“Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Is it a sack of potatoes? I don’t know,” Anna Kendrick told Seth Meyers Thursday when promoting Pitch Perfect 2.
“I don’t know why anybody cares about the royal baby, ’cause it’s a baby, it hasn’t done anything,” said Kendrick, who talked about what it was like to be an American in England during royal baby mania.
“It was like the city had gone crazy,” she said. “There were all these flags up, and there were people, like, baking special cakes at lunch to have, like, you know in celebration of the royal baby and I was, like, the baby doesn’t know you’re doing that. Like the baby, the baby doesn’t care.”
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?