A freight train derailed in Pittsburgh on Wednesday, raising alarm days after a deadly Amtrak passenger train derailment in Philadelphia.
No injuries were reported at the scene of the accident in Pittsburgh, CBS Pittsburgh reports.
Separately on Wednesday, a train collided with a truck in Johnston, South Carolina, though details remain unclear.
On Tuesday, an Amtrak Northeast Regional bound for New York City derailed as it traveled at more than 100 mph through a curve where the speed limit was 50 mph. At least seven people were killed and more than 200 were injured.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time