When a student’s baby boy started crying in class, the professor picked up the child, soothed it and continued his lecture on organizational behavior with the babe in his arms.
A photo of this hero professor Sydney Engelberg, a grandfather of five who teaches at Hebrew University, was uploaded to Facebook by his daughter Sarit Fishbaine, with the message “That’s what I call “organizational behavior”!” Since it was first posted on May 11, it has racked up nearly 50,000 “likes,” 4,400 shares and an influx of “love letters,” his wife Fredi Siskind Engelberg told Yahoo’s Parenting section.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now