When a student’s baby boy started crying in class, the professor picked up the child, soothed it and continued his lecture on organizational behavior with the babe in his arms.
A photo of this hero professor Sydney Engelberg, a grandfather of five who teaches at Hebrew University, was uploaded to Facebook by his daughter Sarit Fishbaine, with the message “That’s what I call “organizational behavior”!” Since it was first posted on May 11, it has racked up nearly 50,000 “likes,” 4,400 shares and an influx of “love letters,” his wife Fredi Siskind Engelberg told Yahoo’s Parenting section.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time