When a student’s baby boy started crying in class, the professor picked up the child, soothed it and continued his lecture on organizational behavior with the babe in his arms.
A photo of this hero professor Sydney Engelberg, a grandfather of five who teaches at Hebrew University, was uploaded to Facebook by his daughter Sarit Fishbaine, with the message “That’s what I call “organizational behavior”!” Since it was first posted on May 11, it has racked up nearly 50,000 “likes,” 4,400 shares and an influx of “love letters,” his wife Fredi Siskind Engelberg told Yahoo’s Parenting section.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow