At 4 in. long, Adrianne Lewis may just have the longest tongue in the world.
The 18-year-old from Michigan has made a name for herself on social media for having a tongue that Kiss rocker Gene Simmons would be proud of.
Although she has not been officially judged, Lewis believes she has what it takes to break the Guinness World Record. The title currently belongs to Nick Stoeberi, whose tongue measures in at 3.97 in., reports Barcroft TV.
Lewis created a YouTube channel two years ago and since then her long licker has gone viral with thousands of people tuning in to watch her roll and twist her extraordinarily long tongue.
She can lick her nose, chin, elbow and even her eye.
“I feel as though I may have inherited it,” she told Barcroft TV. “But I think with time and me being the weird kid that I was and always sticking out my tongue, it could have stretched.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time