If Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder are your cup of tea and you still have room in your TV-watching schedule, you’ll want to tune in for Shonda Rhimes’ new ABC show The Catch.
Mireille Enos plays a fraud investigator who needs to apply her know-how to her own life: when her fiancé disappears weeks before their wedding, she discovers he may have taken her for everything she’s worth. As she scrambles to track him down, it becomes unclear exactly “who is conning who.”
Now all we need is an “It’s handled”-style catch phrase.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement