If Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder are your cup of tea and you still have room in your TV-watching schedule, you’ll want to tune in for Shonda Rhimes’ new ABC show The Catch.
Mireille Enos plays a fraud investigator who needs to apply her know-how to her own life: when her fiancé disappears weeks before their wedding, she discovers he may have taken her for everything she’s worth. As she scrambles to track him down, it becomes unclear exactly “who is conning who.”
Now all we need is an “It’s handled”-style catch phrase.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time