It’s a Gossip Girl reunion on ABC. Both Nate Archibald and Chuck Bass—excuse us, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick—have new shows on the alphabet network.
Crawford stars in OIL, which will air on Sunday nights starting in the fall, and concerns the oil business. (What else?) From the looks of the trailer, though things start off poorly for Crawford’s Billy, he proves himself to be something of an upstart.
Westwick, meanwhile, stars in Wicked City, which takes place in Los Angeles in the 1980s; it has an American Psycho meets Rock of Ages vibe. Westwick is a serial killer who calls into a radio stations and dedicates songs to his victims before killing them. So this time Westwick is really, truly bad—not just a smug but ultimately sympathetic jerk.
Wicked City, however, won’t air until midseason.
So much for your dreams of a crossover episode.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement