It’s a Gossip Girl reunion on ABC. Both Nate Archibald and Chuck Bass—excuse us, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick—have new shows on the alphabet network.
Crawford stars in OIL, which will air on Sunday nights starting in the fall, and concerns the oil business. (What else?) From the looks of the trailer, though things start off poorly for Crawford’s Billy, he proves himself to be something of an upstart.
Westwick, meanwhile, stars in Wicked City, which takes place in Los Angeles in the 1980s; it has an American Psycho meets Rock of Ages vibe. Westwick is a serial killer who calls into a radio stations and dedicates songs to his victims before killing them. So this time Westwick is really, truly bad—not just a smug but ultimately sympathetic jerk.
Wicked City, however, won’t air until midseason.
So much for your dreams of a crossover episode.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science