The lineup for this year’s Glastonbury Festival, held in Somerset, England, is growing more and more diverse. Headliners include Kanye West, Foo Fighters and The Who, and now, a new performer has been announced: Stephen Hawking.
The famous physicist will appear at the festival’s Kidz Field, according to an announcement on the Glastonbury website. No word yet on what exactly his set will entail. Maybe he’ll perform his Monty Python cover. Maybe he’ll get Pink Floyd to perform with him. Or maybe he’ll just regale the kiddos with his brilliant musings about the universe.
The festival runs June 24-28.
Read next: Read Stephen Hawking’s Sweet Note to Eddie Redmayne After His Oscar Win
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief