A Connecticut woman was on a roll during a Wheel of Fortune appearance Monday night.
In just a few minutes, Shannon Buganski landed on the $10,000 spot and two “½ Car” spots, winning a car and a trip to Italy. In the end, she cleaned up with $86,368 in cash prizes—one of the larger hauls in show history, a spokesperson told The Hartford Courant.
She told the newspaper she would be using the winnings to pay her bills.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief