You already knew avocados were good for you, but did you know that a simple trick can maximize its health benefits? This video from the American Chemical Society offers a tutorial on how to cut and peel the fruit (yes, it’s a fruit) to get the most nutrients.
Oh, the video also explains why your guacamole tends to turn brown quickly, and offers several tips to keep your dip as green as possible.
Read next: 10 Foods You’re Probably Eating Wrong
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer