Beyoncé has always seemed like a real-life version of Game of Thrones‘ Khaleesi. Or maybe Khaleesi has always seemed like a fictional version of Beyoncé. Whichever way you’d like to think of it, now the two may be closer than ever.
According to Emilia Clarke, the woman who actually plays Daenerys Targaryen on the HBO series, Jay Z may have purchased one of Khaleesi’s dragon eggs for his wife. “Apparently Jay Z bought one for Beyoncé, or something,” Clarke told Harper’s Bazaar. “I don’t know.”
So it’s not 100 percent confirmed that Beyoncé now is in possession of one of the eggs, which are described by Clarke as “really, really, really expensive,” but we’d like to believe Clarke’s information is correct. Just imagine a dragon egg alongside all those trophies in the “Pretty Hurts” video.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement