Beyoncé has always seemed like a real-life version of Game of Thrones‘ Khaleesi. Or maybe Khaleesi has always seemed like a fictional version of Beyoncé. Whichever way you’d like to think of it, now the two may be closer than ever.
According to Emilia Clarke, the woman who actually plays Daenerys Targaryen on the HBO series, Jay Z may have purchased one of Khaleesi’s dragon eggs for his wife. “Apparently Jay Z bought one for Beyoncé, or something,” Clarke told Harper’s Bazaar. “I don’t know.”
So it’s not 100 percent confirmed that Beyoncé now is in possession of one of the eggs, which are described by Clarke as “really, really, really expensive,” but we’d like to believe Clarke’s information is correct. Just imagine a dragon egg alongside all those trophies in the “Pretty Hurts” video.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time