This past weekend, a wild boar managed to escape the forest and make her way into a mall in Hong Kong. She stayed in the mall for about four hours, eventually getting trapped inside a children’s clothing store, the BBC reports.
The boar — whose name is unknown, so for now, let’s just call her Laverne — apparently climbed up a ladder. Then she fell through the shop’s ceiling, as you’ll see in the footage above. You’ll also notice that Laverne was quite a crowd pleaser. A group of gasping, squealing onlookers gathered to watch her fall into the store, where she proceeded to run around knocking over child-sized mannequins.
Laverne, who weighs an estimated 55 lbs., was eventually tranquilized and taken to an animal rehabilitation center. Poor Laverne. She was probably at the mall looking for her Shirley.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement