Meet Rosetta and Bonanza, a.k.a. Jimmy Fallon and Charlize Theron.
During Theron’s appearance on The Tonight Show Monday, the Mad Max star dressed up in an outfit chosen by Fallon, while Fallon appeared in a get-up of Theron’s choosing. The two ended up looking positively ridiculous, their looks akin to something out of Julie Taymor’s Across The Universe.
Theron got a mess of curls, a tiny hat, and some gold Hammer pants to transform into the character Fallon named “Bonanza.” Fallon, meanwhile, got a ginger bowl cut, a pink jump suit, and some cheetah-print shoes with dice in the clear heels as Theron’s creation, “Rosetta McClintock.”
Bonanza once played bass for Prince, according to Fallon, so the segment ended with a jam session. Naturally.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer