A bus on a Massachusetts highway exploded on Monday with the incident caught on camera.
Though the blast was violent enough to knock out the vehicle’s windows, there have been no reports of injuries, according to ABC News. The bus became engulfed in flames but firefighters eventually managed to get the blaze under control. One lane of eastbound traffic was closed due to the incident but reopened 20 minutes later.
The operating company, BoltBus, tweeted in the aftermath that the passengers were safe.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms