Tightrope walking is in Nik Wallenda’s blood. As a seventh generation member of the Flying Wallendas, a circus family known for performing their stunts on the high-wire without a net, Nik has set his sights on pushing the limits of what is physically possible on a tightrope.
Many of his daredevil acts have been inspired by his fellow funambulist family members, and carrying on his family tradition has earned him 9 Guinness World Records and made him a household name.
From walking across the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls to unconventional stunts like his latest walk on the 400 foot tall spinning Orlando Eye, Wallenda has brought a new generation of fans to the family tradition of high wire stunts. But Nik believes his greatest accomplishment is inspiring others to chase their dreams and to never give up.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization