Had enough Candy Crush and looking for some fun new games to play on your iPhone? Here are five favorites TIME rounded up this week.
Goat Simulator GoatZ
The day has finally arrived — there’s now a higher form of Goat Simulator available. The GTA-style animal game that captivated audiences has been given an expansion pack. In this version, you can create actual objects, and there are zombies absolutely everywhere. You can unlock new goats with new goat magic powers, because why not.
MARVEL Future Fight
Released alongside Avengers: Age of Ultron, Future Fight lets you don the costumes of your favorite heroes to do battle with Marvel baddies. You can select your favorite heroes, from the more obscure to the most famous, and upgrade them and their abilities as you clobber enemies.
For those who saw and loved Big with Tom Hanks, you may remember the weird text-based RPG game he’s playing throughout the film. Lifeline… is shockingly similar. You’ve crash-landed on the moon with limited communication. Use text to jump through points in the story’s timeline, or to interact with others, and solve your problems and save yourself.
If you combine Temple Run and Crossy Road, you get Skatelander. It’s a blocky-style neo-arcade runner game in which you skate your way across a series of maps, dodging obstacles, getting powerups, and eventually upgrading your abilities and characters. Overall, it’s a lot of fun to look at, and the animation has an endearing retro quality without losing the flash of an iPhone game.
Catch The Rabbit
It’s hard to tell if this game has a real end, or if it’s just an endless runner with the illusion of a goal. Nevertheless, it’s a lot of fun to play. Essentially, you need to chase down an evil rabbit and hop from platform to platform until you get him. The hopping takes a lot of getting used to—it’s difficult to hit lower platforms without overshooting, but that’s all part of the game. It looks a lot like a cleaned up Dreamcast game.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve