Matthew Weiner has often delighted fans (and piqued their curiosity) with his selections for closing songs on Mad Men, and the track that will play over the finale’s credits on Sunday might be the most anticipated musical decision on cable TV.
Many variables will factor into the selection—will the series end on a triumphant note, or a pitiful one? What will the date be? (We’re assuming it will still be 1970 for the purposes of this poll.) And will Weiner go mainstream or offbeat? Since Mad Men’s television forebear The Sopranos closed with one of the most popular songs of all time, “Don’t Stop Believin,’” don’t expect him to be too highbrow to play a top hit.
Could one of these 18 songs be the track Mad Men ends on? Cast your vote here.
Don’t see the song you want here? Share your idea on Twitter by tweeting @TIME.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time