Lately it seems like Starbucks really wants you to have a ton of options when it comes to Frappuccinos. There’s the new S’mores Frap, which comes with or without a cookie straw, and the beloved birthday cake Frap.
The latest in Frap news is not a new flavor, but a new size: a mini 10-ounce option. (For comparison’s sake, a “tall” size is 12 ounces.) The petite size will be available now through July 6, the Associated Press reports.
Starbucks began testing the new size — which we’ll now refer to as the Babyfrap — last September in select markets. A Starbucks spokesperson said the Babyfrap managed to attract new customers while also getting existing customers to return more often.
Mostly, we think people will go for it because it’s pretty cute. Look at it! Aww, Babyfrap.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction