Lately it seems like Starbucks really wants you to have a ton of options when it comes to Frappuccinos. There’s the new S’mores Frap, which comes with or without a cookie straw, and the beloved birthday cake Frap.
The latest in Frap news is not a new flavor, but a new size: a mini 10-ounce option. (For comparison’s sake, a “tall” size is 12 ounces.) The petite size will be available now through July 6, the Associated Press reports.
Starbucks began testing the new size — which we’ll now refer to as the Babyfrap — last September in select markets. A Starbucks spokesperson said the Babyfrap managed to attract new customers while also getting existing customers to return more often.
Mostly, we think people will go for it because it’s pretty cute. Look at it! Aww, Babyfrap.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow