Got a couple of thousand dollars to spare? You could be getting down to this sick beat — with a member of Congress.
The Washington Post reported that several politicians are selling tickets to Taylor Swift’s upcoming show at Nationals Stadium in July.
For just $2,500, you can shake it off next to Democrats like Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.), Rep. Lois Frankel (D-Fla.) or Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-Ill.). If you’d rather go Republican, Rep. Steve Stivers (R-Ohio) is apparently offering a ticket for only $1,500. (A pair of tickets to Stivers’ suite runs $2,500.)
A representative for Swift was not immediately available for comment.
This article was originally published at EW.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk