Three family members of the late rock star Elvis Presley were photographed together at the Hollywood premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road Thursday night at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
Priscilla Presley, the 69-year-old former wife of Elvis Presley, and her 47-year-old daughter, singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley, were at the event because Lisa Marie’s 25-year-old daughter, Riley Keough, a model and an actress, appears in the film.
“The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll” would have turned 80 this year (on Jan. 8).
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror