Three family members of the late rock star Elvis Presley were photographed together at the Hollywood premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road Thursday night at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
Priscilla Presley, the 69-year-old former wife of Elvis Presley, and her 47-year-old daughter, singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley, were at the event because Lisa Marie’s 25-year-old daughter, Riley Keough, a model and an actress, appears in the film.
“The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll” would have turned 80 this year (on Jan. 8).
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This