Three family members of the late rock star Elvis Presley were photographed together at the Hollywood premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road Thursday night at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
Priscilla Presley, the 69-year-old former wife of Elvis Presley, and her 47-year-old daughter, singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley, were at the event because Lisa Marie’s 25-year-old daughter, Riley Keough, a model and an actress, appears in the film.
“The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll” would have turned 80 this year (on Jan. 8).
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow