Three family members of the late rock star Elvis Presley were photographed together at the Hollywood premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road Thursday night at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
Priscilla Presley, the 69-year-old former wife of Elvis Presley, and her 47-year-old daughter, singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley, were at the event because Lisa Marie’s 25-year-old daughter, Riley Keough, a model and an actress, appears in the film.
“The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll” would have turned 80 this year (on Jan. 8).
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy