While many followed coverage of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala and wished they could own the dresses the stars were wearing, one comedian on the web found one way to make his own–just call it DIY couture.
Canadian actor Mina Gerges uploaded a picture to Instagram of his own version of Kim Kardashian’s sheer, feather-covered Roberto Cavalli gown from Monday night. He made the outfit using a beige curtain, white paint, and white feathers.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time