While many followed coverage of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala and wished they could own the dresses the stars were wearing, one comedian on the web found one way to make his own–just call it DIY couture.
Canadian actor Mina Gerges uploaded a picture to Instagram of his own version of Kim Kardashian’s sheer, feather-covered Roberto Cavalli gown from Monday night. He made the outfit using a beige curtain, white paint, and white feathers.
This took a while... pic.twitter.com/qjg9or4h2g
— Mina (@itsMinaGerges) May 7, 2015
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022