While many followed coverage of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala and wished they could own the dresses the stars were wearing, one comedian on the web found one way to make his own–just call it DIY couture.
Canadian actor Mina Gerges uploaded a picture to Instagram of his own version of Kim Kardashian’s sheer, feather-covered Roberto Cavalli gown from Monday night. He made the outfit using a beige curtain, white paint, and white feathers.
This took a while... pic.twitter.com/qjg9or4h2g
— Mina (@itsMinaGerges) May 7, 2015
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy