While many followed coverage of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala and wished they could own the dresses the stars were wearing, one comedian on the web found one way to make his own–just call it DIY couture.
Canadian actor Mina Gerges uploaded a picture to Instagram of his own version of Kim Kardashian’s sheer, feather-covered Roberto Cavalli gown from Monday night. He made the outfit using a beige curtain, white paint, and white feathers.
This took a while... pic.twitter.com/qjg9or4h2g
— Mina (@itsMinaGerges) May 7, 2015
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate