Chris Brown has found himself in the headlines once again after publically shaming an intruder who allegedly broke into his house.
Brown called the cops after finding the 21-year-old Amira Ayeb in his home; she was charged with felony vandalism and burglary, according to CNN.
On his Instagram account, which has more than 9 million followers, Brown posted a photo of the women wearing only a towel.
“She found time to cook [herself] several meals,” wrote the singer. “She wrote, ‘I love you’ on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dog’s stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. Goes to show you how crazy people are crazy!”
Brown also claims she painted her name on his car and “prayed she would get help.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer