Chris Brown has found himself in the headlines once again after publically shaming an intruder who allegedly broke into his house.
Brown called the cops after finding the 21-year-old Amira Ayeb in his home; she was charged with felony vandalism and burglary, according to CNN.
On his Instagram account, which has more than 9 million followers, Brown posted a photo of the women wearing only a towel.
“She found time to cook [herself] several meals,” wrote the singer. “She wrote, ‘I love you’ on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dog’s stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. Goes to show you how crazy people are crazy!”
Brown also claims she painted her name on his car and “prayed she would get help.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science