The Simpsons is getting a familiar voice in an upcoming episode: Kristen Bell, who also lent her mellifluous tones to Anna in Disney’s Frozen.
Bell will voice a new friend of Lisa Simpson’s, reports Entertainment Weekly. Harper, her character, is wealthy and entitled to the point that it threatens the friendship.
The episode is called “Friend With Benefit” and is scheduled to air early next season.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms