Good news for the Clone Club: Orphan Black is coming back for another season.
BBC America has announced that the sci-fi show starring Tatiana Maslany, Tatiana Maslany, and a few other Tatiana Maslanys will return for a fourth year. The show’s currently airing third season is only three episodes in, but has apparently been doing well enough to guarantee Orphan’s return in 2016.
Season 3 has expanded on season 2’s cliffhanger ending by introducing a set of male clones to go up against the Maslany-portrayed female clones, who have been part of the show since its start.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022