Swifties, prepare yourselves: the 1989 singer has announced that her next music video will premiere on May 17 at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards.
“Bad Blood” marks the fourth single off her latest album. Swift plays a character called “Catastrophe” in the video, directed by Joseph Kahn (who was also behind the macabre clip for “Blank Space”). A spate of celebrity guests will reportedly be featured, including “Golden Globe winners, Emmy winners, Grammy winners, an Oscar nominee, blockbuster movie stars, as well as both new and iconic supermodels,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Billboard Music Awards air May 17 on ABC.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror