The comedian who went viral for his spot-on impression of the late actor Robin Williams is back with another impression—this time of a few famous people.
In just under a minute, Jamie Costa pretends to be Sir Ian McKellen as Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings film series, former President George W. Bush and Matthew McConaughey.
He also reprises his Robin Williams impersonation, mugging for the camera as the Academy Award-winning actor in Good Morning Vietnam.
Costa’s impression of the Academy Award-winning actor boasts more than 3.5 million views on YouTube.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow