Since there are about 850 candidates running for the Republican nomination, according to Conan O’Brien, it’s about time to start casting a made-for-TV movie about the election. And Conan has some very specific ideas about who should play each character.
Hillary Clinton will be played by David Spade and Chris Christie by Mama June from Honey Boo Boo. Naturally. But then Carly Fiorina will be played by lime cat? And Bernie Sanders by a bowl of coleslaw?
Conan’s personal favorite seems to be Ted Cruz being played by Kevin from The Office. Watch the clip and the devastating side-by-side images, and see what you think.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time