Is there still magic in that Mike?
That’s the question that the new trailer for Magic Mike XXL asks. You can decide for yourselves what the answer is.
The new footage gives us our first peek at some of the sequel’s supporting characters, like the club owner (Jada Pinkett Smith) promoting the guys’ show or the Southern belle (Andie MacDowell) who’s more than happy to make the acquaintance of Joe Manganiello’s character.
Oh, and it also has lots of abs – Channing Tatum’s abs, Matt Bomer’s abs, Joe Manganiello’s abs, Adam Rodriguez’s abs – just in case you were under the impression that this movie might be about men who keep their shirts on.
And yes, the promo hashtag is #ComeAgain, in case you were somehow not yet clear on what this movie was selling.
Magic Mike XXL hits theaters on July 1.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror