Someone has taken the promposal to new heights.
Idaho police are looking for the person who appears to have asked someone to prom by spray-painting the Black Cliffs, east of Boise.
Climbers first noticed the spray-painted message, which reads “Destiny, Prom?” on Saturday afternoon, according to a Facebook post by the Ada County Sheriff’s Office. Police described this “illegal” act as “a misdemeanor charge of injury by graffiti, punishable by up to a $1,000 fine and up to six months in jail.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer