Ma Long, 26, and Fang Bo, 23, duked it out in a gripping rally at the Qoros 2015 World Table Tennis Championships earlier this week. The world number one Long, ended up walking away with his first men’s singles title at the event in Suzhou, a city in the southeast of the country’s Jiangsu Province. Long even jumped on the ping pong table to celebrate the victory, which makes him the 11th world men’s singles champion from China, according to the South China Morning Post.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time