Ma Long, 26, and Fang Bo, 23, duked it out in a gripping rally at the Qoros 2015 World Table Tennis Championships earlier this week. The world number one Long, ended up walking away with his first men’s singles title at the event in Suzhou, a city in the southeast of the country’s Jiangsu Province. Long even jumped on the ping pong table to celebrate the victory, which makes him the 11th world men’s singles champion from China, according to the South China Morning Post.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow