Before he was co-creator of Empire, Danny Strong was lovable-but-eventually-semi-evil nerd Jonathan on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So our nostalgia sensors went off when Strong and Sarah Michelle Gellar, the Slayer herself, posted pictures of their lunch date/Sunnydale High reunion to Twitter.
It’s just like that time Jonathan presented Buffy with the “Class Protector” award at prom. Gellar, meanwhile, took the time to plug Strong’s big hit show.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out