The documentary I Am Big Bird, out on May 6 in theaters, VOD and iTunes, takes a look at the life of Caroll Spinney, the man who has brought life to Sesame Street‘s Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch since the first season of the show in 1969.
Take a look back at the legendary puppeteer’s career playing these iconic characters.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time