Toms wants you to Instagram your feet—just make sure you’re not wearing shoes.
The footwear company will offer a pair of shoes to a child in need in exchange for each photo (one per person) of bare feet that is posted to Instagram between May 5 and May 21 with the hashtag #WITHOUTSHOES. Up to 1 million pairs will be donated; by Tuesday evening, the hashtag had more than 31,000 posts.
The initiative is part of its eighth annual One Day Without Shoes campaign. The total number of shoes it will gave away will be announced on May 21.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement