Just when you thought Fifty Shades of Grey movie parodies were a thing of the past, YouTube channel Screen Junkies released an honest trailer for the flick based on the bestselling book series by E.L. James.
The narrator describes the Christian Grey character as “a mysterious billionaire who runs a mysterious multinational corporation which is mysteriously able to function without him doing any actual work.”
The best part is the fake blurbs from film critics starting at the 3:07 mark and the parody of Beyoncé’s “Crazy in Love” from the movie soundtrack.
(h/t Entertainment Weekly)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space