The royal family fills out the same government forms as any other member of the British commonwealth, only their answers are one of a kind, judging by the recent release of Princess Charlotte’s birth records.
It’s not easy to mash a royal title into a standard form, so Prince William took two lines to fill out his name as, “His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Duke of Cambridge.” Ditto for “Catherine Elizabeth Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.”
Under address, Kensington Palace, naturally, but the best answers were reserved for occupation. “Prince” and “Princess of the United Kingdom.” Nice work if you can get it.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow