The royal family fills out the same government forms as any other member of the British commonwealth, only their answers are one of a kind, judging by the recent release of Princess Charlotte’s birth records.
It’s not easy to mash a royal title into a standard form, so Prince William took two lines to fill out his name as, “His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Duke of Cambridge.” Ditto for “Catherine Elizabeth Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.”
Under address, Kensington Palace, naturally, but the best answers were reserved for occupation. “Prince” and “Princess of the United Kingdom.” Nice work if you can get it.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023