The royal family fills out the same government forms as any other member of the British commonwealth, only their answers are one of a kind, judging by the recent release of Princess Charlotte’s birth records.
It’s not easy to mash a royal title into a standard form, so Prince William took two lines to fill out his name as, “His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Duke of Cambridge.” Ditto for “Catherine Elizabeth Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.”
Under address, Kensington Palace, naturally, but the best answers were reserved for occupation. “Prince” and “Princess of the United Kingdom.” Nice work if you can get it.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time