Grammy Award-winning artist Rihanna stole the show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala celebrating the Costume Institute Monday night. Her golden Guo Pei gown inspired several memes, as some joked that her dress looked like a pizza or an omelette, while others thought she resembled Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
— tommy lei (@my_belonging) May 5, 2015
— Emily Rauhala (@emilyrauhala) May 5, 2015
— Ξvan Ross Katz (@evanrosskatz) May 5, 2015
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow