Grammy Award-winning artist Rihanna stole the show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala celebrating the Costume Institute Monday night. Her golden Guo Pei gown inspired several memes, as some joked that her dress looked like a pizza or an omelette, while others thought she resembled Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
— tommylei.eth (@my_belonging) May 5, 2015
— Emily Rauhala (@emilyrauhala) May 5, 2015
— Ξvan Ross Katz (@evanrosskatz) May 5, 2015
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.