Arnold Schwarzenegger took a page out of Tom Hanks’s playbook and reenacted many of the films from his impressive filmography in just six minutes for Monday’s Late Late Show.
In the clip, aided and abetted by host James Corden, the former Governor of California and once-and-future actor took a very quick stroll down movie memory lane beginning with his star turn in Conan the Barbarian. From there he went to Pumping Iron where he recited the memorable line, “Milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer.” The nostalgia-laden trip continued with stopovers at Commando (“I eat Green Berets for breakfast!”), an argument over the best scene in Twins, and, of course, he had to don the sunglasses and leather jacket of The Terminator.
It’s a fun bit and we can only hope that prolific actors like Samuel L. Jackson, Diane Keaton and Kurt Russell will swing past the Late Late Show soon.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart