A college student is facing felony charges after a hidden camera allegedly showed her spitting and pouring cleaning fluid in her roommates’ food.
The video — recorded on February 4 — appears to show University of South Carolina student Hayley King, 22, taking food belonging to her two roommates out of a refrigerator and contaminating it, NBC affiliate WIS reported.
King’s roommates set up the camera after “multiple altercations” with the suspect caused them to fear what she was doing while they were not home, according to an incident report.
Columbia Police accuse King of spitting in food and also pouring Windex on food, the incident report said. One of the victims told police she had actually eaten the tainted items.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization