Ever wondered what a Super Star Destroyer looks like as it shatters in slow-motion? Wonder no more. The team at Wired spent 16 hours and $800 building a Super Star Destroyer out of LEGO only to drop it and film it shattering into little pieces. The resulting video—shot at 1,000 frames per second—allows you to experience the destruction in all its brutal detail.
Check out the video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org