Ever wondered what a Super Star Destroyer looks like as it shatters in slow-motion? Wonder no more. The team at Wired spent 16 hours and $800 building a Super Star Destroyer out of LEGO only to drop it and film it shattering into little pieces. The resulting video—shot at 1,000 frames per second—allows you to experience the destruction in all its brutal detail.
Check out the video above.
MORE Why I’m Giving Into My Feelings This Star Wars Day
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now