On Sunday, Ryan McHenry, who made a name for himself by poking fun at the celebrity actor in his “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal” Vine series, lost his battle to osteosarcoma (a type of bone cancer) at the age of just 27.
And so on Monday night, Gosling recorded a heartfelt tribute to the man who brought humor to hundreds of thousands as well as providing a deeply personal insight into his battle against cancer.
While McHenry’s creativity brought smiles to fans’ faces, his honesty about his struggle with cancer was the real inspiration.
Below you can enjoy a YouTube compilation of “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears