On Sunday, Ryan McHenry, who made a name for himself by poking fun at the celebrity actor in his “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal” Vine series, lost his battle to osteosarcoma (a type of bone cancer) at the age of just 27.
And so on Monday night, Gosling recorded a heartfelt tribute to the man who brought humor to hundreds of thousands as well as providing a deeply personal insight into his battle against cancer.
While McHenry’s creativity brought smiles to fans’ faces, his honesty about his struggle with cancer was the real inspiration.
Below you can enjoy a YouTube compilation of “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com