Despite the highly publicized elevator extravaganza at last year’s Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala, Solange Knowles is definitely not shying away from attention this year. Arriving in a printed Giles mini-dress with teensy pleats, Beyoncé’s newlywed kid sister wrote on Instagram, “When @cartier is your date, and Giles is your dress.”
The effect looks like two paper fans on top of each other, which isn’t a bad thing—but definitely fits with Solange’s trademark eccentricity. The whole appearance spurs so many questions: Will she upstage her sister, who usually arrives at the eleventh hour? Does she have to hold her arms out like that all night? We’ll have to wait and see.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time