Beloved comedian Robin Williams died in 2014, but his voice is coming back to the screen this year in the new movie Absolutely Anything.
The British science fiction comedy follows the life of an ordinary guy given the power to do, you guessed it, absolutely anything by a group of offbeat aliens.
The main character is played by Simon Pegg and the aliens are voiced by the Monty Python team. Williams voices Pegg’s dog who gets the gift of gab.
The movie hits theaters in the U.K. on Aug. 14.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time