Beloved comedian Robin Williams died in 2014, but his voice is coming back to the screen this year in the new movie Absolutely Anything.
The British science fiction comedy follows the life of an ordinary guy given the power to do, you guessed it, absolutely anything by a group of offbeat aliens.
The main character is played by Simon Pegg and the aliens are voiced by the Monty Python team. Williams voices Pegg’s dog who gets the gift of gab.
The movie hits theaters in the U.K. on Aug. 14.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out