Get ready to spice up your Sunday: The Spice Girls (well, most of the Spice Girls) reunited Saturday night, and there are photos to prove it.
Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, Geri Halliwell, and Victoria Beckham got together for David Beckham’s 40th birthday party—and since Scary Spice (a.k.a Melanie Brown) wasn’t there, former Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria subbed in for her. “I’m the new Spice Girl!” the actress tweeted along with a photo of the quintet. See the pictures below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time